[DeTomaso] What I've been doing this week....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 15:11:37 EDT 2011

In a message dated 8/30/11 11 58 32, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> Mike – could you share some pictures? I’ve been to Ireland once, and can’
> t even begin to imagine driving a Pantera there due to the narrow roads.
> Those who haven’t seen the roads, with the stone walls lining both sides, can’
> t begin to imagine it. Two bicycles passing each other would be tough!
>
> I’d love to see some of the sites... Ireland is a beautiful country

You know what?

I've hardly got any photos, and none of them are photos of the Panteras on
the narrow roads.   I kept trying to get them, but invariably a certain
Bostonian wild man in a Fiat Punto rental car, who didn't have a GPS, would work
his way to the back of the Pantera pack, unfortunately blocking my view and
making photos through my windshield impossible. :>)

Having said that, perhaps Pat or Seth managed to get some photos?   I know
Roger Coates shot a bunch--I'm counting on him to burn me a CD.