[DeTomaso] Best Battery for a Pantera

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 13:42:20 EDT 2011

I don't think Optimas are what they once were.  Many failues here lately.  I go to NAPA and get their
spiral core gel battery similar to the Optima, but with a few more cranking amps for a few $$$ less.
More sites to deal with it if you do have a problem.  FWIW

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa