[DeTomaso] Meriah fans needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 10:00:42 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

A few weeks ago, somebody here was searching for a pair of Meriah fans and
several sets were offered up.

This past weekend Lori and I were in England, visiting various UK De Tomaso
club members, and we stumbled across Anthony Hale.   He had just the day
before purchased the blue 1973 European Pantera L which was for sale at
Fantasy Junction in California until late last year:

http://www.fantasyjunction.com/cars/920-De%20Tomaso-Pantera-351%20Cleveland

The car was purchased and shipped to England, then the new owner had to
sell off some of his collection and ran it through auction.   It sold at
auction a couple of months ago and was picked up by a dealer, who in turn sold it
to Anthony.   He's just now starting to dip his toes into the whole Pantera
ownership thing and is learning about the clubs, online resources etc.

The car is painfully stock and the original radiator fans are growling and
deserve to be replaced with Meriahs.   Does anybody have a pair sitting on
the shelf that they can offer up?   They would need to be sent to me as I'm
collecting a few other bits and bobs for him and will send everything
together.

He's not on this forum (yet) but his e-mail is anthony930 at hotmail.com.
Please 'reply all' if you are able to help, and we'll get him sorted out.

Thanks!