[DeTomaso] Ferrari vs Corvette

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 20:29:02 EDT 2011

It's Karma.

I recently bought a new toy - a 2001 Sapphire Blue Viper ACR.  I picked it up in New York, drove it to Chicago, worked a week in Chicago, and drove it back to Houston.  On the way I saw a silver Viper, and we waved, of course.  I later saw a Vette convertible at a red light.  He waved.  I grabbed 2nd (hard) as I passed him.

Some things don't mix.