[DeTomaso] from MSN - Concorso Italiano view of the Pantera

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 13:42:07 EDT 2011

Chuck, I agree:   Pantera = Gearhead           Also: cost of entry.  Pantera $30K+ and you're a player.   And, I was looking on eBay at Lamborghini's for sale, and you can get into their game for a little over the same price, but, who you gonna play with (gearhead with).  There may be a Lambo/Ferrari community of gearheads - I don't know.   Another thought:  is NOT keeping Panteras original  (ala, Corvettes, etc.), going to keep them from ever being 7-figure collectibles?  Plus, I think that there is a little snobbery in the Pantera community, but obviously, there are Pantera owners with other brands in their garages - much more expensive.  There's room for everyone in the auto gameroom!!!  Ain't America great!    ---Bill