[DeTomaso] Panteras and Bugattis - Pictures at the POCA website

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 13:07:58 EDT 2011

As promised, here is a link to my album on the visit to Redmond Town Center
yesterday where we had the privilege to park amongst greatness.  I would
have had more but neglected to clear my memory chip before I left for the
show.  The yellow Pantera in the first couple of shots is my 74 L #6328.  We
were parked only about 50 feet from the Bugs.

The French blue Veyron is a Grand Sport Targa, of which they are only
building 50, and they sell for a paltry $2,200,000.  I'm not sure what the
year or model of the two vintage Bugattis are: if there is a Bugatti
aficionado amongst us, perhaps they can ID the other two.

Here are some additional shots of the Veyron at Exotics at RTC from yesterday
on an independent website.
http://thecarhobby.blogspot.com/2011/08/veyron-grand-sport_27.html

Exotics at RTC is a weekly Saturday morning gathering in the heart of
Microsoft-land.  Plenty of tech $$$ around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1nwCI7uERY

ENJOY!
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest