[DeTomaso] Some Concorso Links

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 10:35:58 EDT 2011

I re-played it just to listen to the music - wonder what it was?        Also, again I say:  I am glad to be living in an era of really rich folks who can, and do, buy, restore, and show such beautiful cars - they will be enjoyed forever.  Imagine all the great vehicles of the 20's - 40's that are no longer on this planet.  The only one whom I know personally (well, I've seen him on TV) is Jay.  Thanks, Jay!!!     ----Bill Lewis