[DeTomaso] Kudos to PCNC

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 23:17:06 EDT 2011

As I sit here in the balmy Dallas summer, I can't help but fondly recall last weekend on the Monterey Peninsula.   My family had a wonderful time and much of it was due to the continued friendliness and efforts of the Pantera Club of Northern California.  The dinner was fantastic under the stars inside a ring of my favorite cars.  Tom Tjarda was a great guest and the entire club demonstrates a graciousness that would make any Texan proud.

Thank you to each person who helped make it another memorable weekend.

Scott, Stacey, Miles & Wyatt Black

TimePiece Public Relations & Marketing
Marketing Acceleration
www.tprm-usa.com