[DeTomaso] ZF help needed

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Aug 24 01:30:31 EDT 2011

Sorry--not sure what happened there; too many hours at car shows in 80 degree heat, I guess!
The actual contact number for the ZF questions is:
02 - Email Address = jonasw at sbcglobal.net03 - Phone Number (optional) = (619) 201-5123
...and his name is Jonas.
Somehow I got the emails and names confused for a moment.
Again, sorry about the wild goose chase!
Chris