[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 85, Issue 20-Pressure cap

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 20:19:35 EDT 2011

I have a 22lb cap on my system that has new radiator,
new ss tubes and several water pumps... it was acting
up when I tracked the car just slightly leaking after a run
I tried like 4 different caps

I have the Hall SS Bottles with the fancy covers so installing
the cap is a pain as they glued a cap inside the covers
with the Detomaso Logo... I finally figured out that since
putting on the cap was a project it was actually wearing
down the the bottle portion that was tappered... One day
I just bent the tabs on the cap and no more problem

Stop watches:

Saw a Mazarrti with a stop watch mounted on the dash
at the show the other day... I asked someone nearby
if that came with the car.. answer.. you could order whatever
you want when they built them

Looking for one to mount in my car now

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera