[DeTomaso] Door Alignment

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 11:34:21 EDT 2011

Mark,

    I totally agree with Gary about replacing the bolts.  I tried adjusting a door, and the threads stripped on the poor quality (maybe aged?) bolt when I tightened it.  It was a real pain to get out.

    After you adjust the door be real careful when you close it.  If you adjust it too close to the hinges, it can close easily but scrape the paint when you try to open it.  This it NOT something to do by yourself.

Ken