[DeTomaso] Door Alignment

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Aug 22 20:57:27 EDT 2011

I assume you are loosening the bolts then re-tightening them? Obviously
you would want to lift the door higher then you need then snug and see
how it hangs. What kind of shape are the hinges?

If the screws are not near perfect it is worth replacing the screws to
make sure you get them tight. I swapped mine out for Allen screws. It
was a lot easier to work with in adjustment.

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/dh/dr1.jpg

Gary