[DeTomaso] ZR Rated tires for 15" wheels...

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:11:52 EDT 2011

While processing Concorso photos, I came across a car with NEW Pirelli 345/35/ZR15 (on 10"
Campy wheels), which reminded me that I queried him about the tire source, and if they
made his speedometer inaccurate (He said no.).

Is this the same tire that is commonly available, and used on the GT5-S?

The date code is late 2010, so they "be fresh" production...

He found them locally, and for not so much (2 front tires and 2 rears for something under
$1,500, or $1,200 or less ??? - I was more focused on availability than price).

So has he found 15" performance tire nirvana, or just a local (West coast USA) source for
widely known tires?

Chuck