[DeTomaso] Monterey Events images

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:38:15 EDT 2011

DeTomaso Family,

I'm processing the imagery I took from various Monterey events this past week.
Login to find the direct links under the "What's New" section:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

The main Monterey pages are open, and thus do not require that you have ever shared a
photo. Usually any photo or video on these pages will be a link into the registry (where
share access is required) for more photos, video clips etc... for that specific car.

I took about 1,000 images and videos which will take me a little while to get thru.

If you attended some event in Monterey, and we chatted, I probably gave you a "Registry
Card" with the info to get you set up at the registry, if you are ~new.

If anyone would like to share their photos from any Monterey event I'm happy to host your
material on my website.

For those of you that saw and understood my wild hand gestures at the end of Concorso
Italiano while you were driving out, I had Tom Tjaarda standing right there along the exit
path, and I took video of your car slowly parading in front of Tom.  I can make prints or
posters from these images for you.  Contact me directly next week to work out the details.

I would like to thank everyone that helped run the various events (shows, tours, drives
and dinners, etc) that made my experience so exciting and rewarding.

Thanks go to George Pence and his gang for hosting the DeTomaso exhibitors at the PI tent
at Concorso.
Roaring applause to Jeff Cobb for arranging for Tom Tjaarda to be able to attend the
various Monterey events this past week, and for his fantastic Saturday evening dinner
party at the Boronda estate.
Special thanks go to our PCNC events coordinator Diane Dean and the crew that put on the
Friday night PCNC dinner party (also attended by Tom Tjaarda) and organizing lodging.

And naturally I'd like to personally thank Tom Tjaarda for taking time out of his busy
schedule to attend so many of our Monterey events, and personally for so graciously
suffering thru hours of my historical questions.  I hope to use Tom's insightful answers
for some of my future projects related to the DeTomaso Registry and my website

Chuck Melton
(PS Due to my lack of sleep, I'm sure I have missed thanking many for their contributions
that made the events so rewarding, so I thank all who have worked to make these events
happen.)