[DeTomaso] Pressure cap question

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 13:48:47 EDT 2011

Yup- that looks exactly like my old one. THanks for the info, Roland.   I
don't spend much time on Ferrari sites since the only one that ever appealed
to me was the early '60s 250 LM , and the last one of those I saw for sale
was over $1.5 mil...
One thing the surge tank neck change also fixed was the very rough bottom
are where the cap 'sealed' on my surge tank.   If someone tries to stay 100%
stock and gets one of the Euro caps, I suggest making a wooden sanding plug,
covering it with sandpaper and trying to smooth any ripples and bumps at
the seal surface. Good luck- J Deryke