[DeTomaso] Pressure cap question

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Aug 22 12:28:25 EDT 2011

A mid/late 1970:s SAAB 99 radiator cap works fine, and appears identical
to the leaking one I got with the car, minus the leak.

The one I have looks like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saab-99-STAINLESS-STEEL-Radiator-Rad-Cap-13lbs-/200522479325?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb01236dd

apart from mine being yellowish.

Thomas