[DeTomaso] Longchamp header tech

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Aug 21 02:19:15 EDT 2011

I've narrowed it down to Doug's, and found a set that might maybe fit (short
ones). I've written them that I need a picture of the actual product not a
generic picture and measurements. Let's see if they want to sell something
or just sit there surfing for porn...

Strange how some of the shorties on the right side exit straight back, in
the Longchamp that would mean having the exhaust enter the cabin through the
glove compartment...

Mikael