[DeTomaso] Veyron sighting

gonancy at juno.com gonancy at juno.com
Wed Aug 17 13:47:52 EDT 2011

Greetings Like Minded Pantera Types,

   Had to share this with you all.  My husband who installs high end appliances in The Napa Valley was driving to an install in St. Helena(he drives all over The Valley), and what dose he see? Not one, NOT Two, BUT THREE VEYRONS!!  He tells that they were nose to tail and being led by an Audi R8.  He also noted that they all had meat balls on the doors.
   Now he had become rather use to seeing Bentleys, Maseratis, Aston Martins, Ferraris, Lamborghinis and the like but this sighing  definitely took to prize for Interesting Car of the Day.
   I wouldn't have thought that there were that many Veyrons in this country let alone in the state, but in the wonderful place that all The Beautiful People have a little second home with a small vineyard I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
   And by the way Joe Montana's place in Calistoga is still for sale.
GoNancy (back to lurker mode)