[DeTomaso] Pantera Parts

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Tue Aug 16 22:20:32 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I don't know of anyone looking for one. Many owners have removed them for the smaller Euro bumpers or the lighter fiberglass versions. You might want to post it on the Pantera Forum (www.pantera.net). It won't be worth too much, especially considering the cost to ship such a heavy, bulky item but it's worth a try.

I have copied this message to the Pantera e-mail list and if anyone there is looking they can contact you directly.
Good luck with it.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com