[DeTomaso] [TPR] SORC

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 22:53:15 EDT 2011

Just got back to Ct and have the result of my run North bound. I averaged 107.956 mph. A bit slow compared to others but now I have a better idea as to how to plan for next year.  As of Sun morning when we left, Jim Wallace's South bound run had not been calculated.  There were numerous restarts due to mechanical failures and one Mustand upside down in the ditch. Driver walked away.  We look foward to seeing what comes up with the Speedvision exposure.  4 to 6 weeks away.  Mark & Jim