[DeTomaso] GT5S TYRES WANTED

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 20:42:35 EDT 2011

Charles...

WOW...!!!

"...In 2002, I famously wore my Pirelli P7s down to the cord while being
1400km from home.  I couldn't find any rear tires from any maker, so I
rented a car and drove the 1400 kilometers home, threw two tires in the trunk,
drove 1400 kilometers back to my car, had the tires installed, and drove home
 once again..."

A GREAT STORY!! TNX FOR PASSING IT ALONG!!

Don Murray

'71 Yellow Euro GTS  Pushbutton
THPNLK01158
Riveted flares
Dual Slot 8 & 10  Campys
351C # 5969 (originally # 753)
Dash 2 ZF # 8934
Fredericksburg,  TX

In a message dated 8/15/2011 5:22:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,