[DeTomaso] SORC

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 20:32:40 EDT 2011

I want to put in a personal thank you to Mark and Jim for making the long trip out to SORC.
It was a pleasure for me to meet and get to spend time with you both. I was glad to see one Pantera made the race and had some good one mile times also. In addition, I thank you both for time spent working on Rowdy's Pantera. I was disappointed that my car couldn't make the cut. Frank helped me for about 3 or 4 hours Tuesday night, but I finally gave it up for this year. I don't plan to touch it for a week --- I need a break. Running SSCC on 7 last year was better than no run at SORC this year. But I had a great time in Arnold even without my car. I got to see people I don't see but once a year.

Bud #3400