[DeTomaso] NPC Trip

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 09:42:09 EDT 2011

Gary,

I'll look, but Salt Lake isn't known for big shows.  Miller Motorsports Park
in Tooele, about 30 min. from Salt Lake, has a road track and some neat
classic Fords.  I believe the museum has original GT40's, etc. I haven't
been to the museum yet.  Ford made a "Miller Mustang" race car specifically
for this track.

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/riding-school/related-information/video-gallery/student-riding-videos/viewvideo/174/museum-tour/miller-motorsports-park-museum-tour-garage419.html