[DeTomaso] paintless dent removal ????

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Sat Aug 13 22:06:33 EDT 2011

Larry:  I have a mil gauge "Pro Gauge II"  which is used to  measure paint
thickness.  It's just a magnet on a spring...  You touch  it to the panel &
pull it away.  It snaps off at the mil  thickness.  I'll bring it with me to
Monterey & we can see how bad a  "bondo bomber" you have.

Bill Harris

In a message dated 8/13/2011 12:57:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,