[DeTomaso] TOM TJAARDA'S FLIGHT TO C I.

zumzum zumzum at cox.net
Sat Aug 6 14:55:13 EDT 2011

Part 2

Well de Tomaso folks,

  I hope that I haven't worn you all out with too much info. I thought these stories would help for the creation of funds for Tom Tjaarda's best ever Pebble Beach trip. As you all can see, Tom's ticket is paid for and he will be there from Wednesday to Monday. I will drive him down from San Francisco.
  I have a little bit of excess money, Paypal of $1737.00 plus about $200 not yet sent in, as of 8-5 noon, minus plane cost of $1600.00 leaves about $337.00 and I would like to apply it to an informal dinner for Tom at my rented home www.casaborondamonterey.com  or do a goggle earth view of 100 Boronda Lane, Monterey, that Saturday eve for the de Tomaso people or let it help me partial pay for his room cost. Is that ok with you all?
  But in order for me to create some sort of dinner for Tom I must still ask for donations. This villa has secure parking for about 40 plus cars and is beautiful. I would get some fine Italian food from one of the restaurants in Monterey so we can drink, eat and swap stories with Tom and others. This home is only six blocks from the auction events in Monterey and you could park your cars in this safe space and walk. Such a fine time can be created with all these great parameters.
  This dinner for Tom holds more promise than probably any other time at Pebble could or will ever to host such an event for the de Tomaso groups and Tom. So I hope you all see why I ask for funds. This can happen, I just need your help.
  I tried to send all of you my Paypal sheet but it is too large. I will send it in a single mail later.

I look forward to meeting all of you and I hope together we can create a not to be forgotten time for us and Tom. I have spoke to and read stories from some truly nice people, no doubt we all share in the same goal of giving-showing Tom the best possible time we can.

Thank you,

Jeff Cobb
1316 S. Acadian Thruway
Baton Rouge, La.
70806
zumzum at cox.net
225-907-4514
www.liveoakconcours.org

--------------------------------

-------------------------
> From: "Marcia Hudson" <marcia at hudsonink.com>
> Date: August 5, 2011 4:33:14 AM CDT
> To: <zumzum at cox.net>
> Cc: "'Adams Hudson'" <adams at hudsonink.com>
> Subject: Tom Tjaarda donation
>

> Hi Jeff,
>
> I'm a PI member, saw the request, am willing to help though I'm not going to
> Concorso. Maybe next year? Anyway, I'll happily donate 100 to the cause.
>
> 1. Do you still need any donations?
> 2. May I impose ONE condition - Can I please get Tom's signature? I met Tom
> years ago, wish I'd gotten it then. He is truly a hero to me. Have had 8
> Panteras, have  'keeper' now.
>
> His signature on a Pantera poster (something easily mailed) would be
> fantastic. Does NOT have to say any note or anything.
>
> Just let me know. Please 'REPLY" to the cc line above, since I'm writing
> from my wife's email address. Thanks very much, you're doing a great thing.

> Adams Hudson
>
> Hudson, Ink Contractor Marketing That Works 1-800-489-9099
> Get your free marketing newsletter at www.hudsonink.com
>
> 40 Monroe Street Montgomery, AL 36104
> Local Phone 334-262-1110
> Fax 334-262-1115

Let each day be an opportunity to serve others.
----------------------------------

-------------------------------
> Guys,
>
> This year marks the Pantera's 40th anniversary. Concorso Italiano and POCA organizations are unable to fund Tom Tjaarda's trip from Italy to Monterey, CA. We are looking for monetary assistance to cover his flight/accommodations/car rental, so Tom may join us in celebration at Concorso Italiano, Laguna Seca and Pebble Beach. A PayPal account has been established for your convenience by club member Jeff Cobb - Jeff Cobb Auto Works - zumzum at cox.net
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Colleen Lister. clister3 at verizon.net
> (714) 305-9800
> From: David Berman <dberman at canspan.com>
> Date: August 1, 2011 7:14:26 PM CDT
> To: zumzum at cox.net
> Subject: Tom at Monterey
> Jeff,
> I just read the post on the Pantera International board. I won't be in Monterey this year, but Tom is a great guy and I am happy to do my small part. I don't use PayPal so tell me how you can take my $100 off VISA or AMEX.
>
> Thanks.
>
> David
>

> David Berman

http://www.panterapassion.com