[DeTomaso] tire preservation

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 13 10:30:21 EDT 2011

They break down of course but the main culprit seems to be ozone issues. I wouldn't use anything like AmorAll etc...just cover and keep them out of the attic.
Keep them clean, in a dark and reasonably cool enviroment and they'll be good for a longer period than you probably will be.  :-)

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa