[DeTomaso] GT5S TYRES WANTED

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 08:54:37 EDT 2011

Colin - more later, but YES, I have 6 unused Yokos in 345-35-15 flavor, and
I'd be happy to sell 2. I'm going to put 2 on my car this fall, and would
like to keep 2 as spares.

I also have 2 new 285's as a backup sitting in my garage that I bought from
the Swedes. They weren't cheap, but that is Yokohama's fault. If you get
grounded, let me know and I'm sure we could work something out. I have lots
of tread left up front, but wouldn't have any spares, but if your need is
more immediate...

Consider your rear tire problem solved.