[DeTomaso] Nice 72 Pre-L for Sale in Spokane, WA

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Aug 10 20:25:24 EDT 2011

This looks like a car I might know.  I never see it though.  He probably went to one or two car shows.  Same guy that was trying to sell it a few years ago with an emphasis on the Blaupunk (sp) stereo.  This time I see the emphasis is on a show Trophy.

If this is the same car,  he had a little bit of rust taken care of near the windshield and had the paint re-shot.  That was after he purchased it from the previous owner and that would have been nearly 10 years ago.

It was a decent looking car but I could never get any specifics out of him regarding engine build or transmission shape.   As I recall it has an early two pod dash with L bumpers.

With the current price of good Panteras this might be a good deal.  I don't think he'll let me just "come and look" even if it's for someone else though.  He seemed "funny" about having me ask too many questions years ago.

However it might not be the same person either.  If someone is serious about it, they should make contact with the seller and if it's in or near Spokane then tell them you have someone to look at it and I can do the deed probably this weekend.

I'm currently traveling and won't be home untilate Friday.

Asa Jay