[DeTomaso] Concorso Italiano Exhibitor Ticket For Sale

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Wed Aug 10 19:49:20 EDT 2011

What does the cover look like on the inside of where that wear spot is????

If there is no "hollow" there, then don't worry about it.

Actually, since it is not worn through, and is not a stress spot, I wouldn't
worry about it!  Adjust your cables or put a piece of rubber hose over the cable
at that spot and be done with it!  JB Weld could be used to build it back up
too.......  Yes, I would be concerned about welding heat distorting that
cover........

Steve