[DeTomaso] Banzai Runner engine rebuild update

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:54:09 EDT 2011

I noticed an early Mustang Fastback in your garage.  What is it about
gear heads that compels us to have more than one ancient piece of iron
to constantly work on?  At least my brother has pared down to 2 25
year old Hondas and a Firebird, but he's a mechanic.  I don't have an
excuse.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso