[DeTomaso] 72 PreL Max Wheel size

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Wed Aug 10 05:51:47 EDT 2011

Curt Hall skrev 2011-08-10 06.21:
> The Mustang wasn't to bad? But the Corvette, the owner should be Tared
> and Feathered and run out of town! Now that's just sad!

The Mustang looks awful IMO. I would gladly own the car, but the wheels
would have been dumped 5 minutes after I got the car home. I would
rather have it on jack stands than these wheels.

I have seen Panteras with Marinos 16" front and 17" rear wheels, and
that looks very nice. Taller than that is pushing it.

Cheers,
Thomas