[DeTomaso] 72 PreL Max Wheel size

robert simpson r.simpson35 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 10 02:58:40 EDT 2011

Thank you for all the answers.  Secondly, I wasn’t going to put them on the
car, it was a curiosity thing to see if these custom wheels from a
Lamborghini Murciélago from a fellow club owner would fit.  He ASKED me if
he thought they would fit so asked this question of people with much more
knowledge than I have.   I do prefer a stock appearing wheel but it was a
curiosity thing, so telling me how ridiculous the car would look is a nice
touch.  If anything, as stated in the body of the msg, I may flip them.

GEEZ, some of you guys take this stuff WAY to serious.

Again, thanks.