[DeTomaso] Radiator Bottle Caps

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 00:38:11 EDT 2011

In a message dated 8/9/11 5:39:20 PM, MyCars at Comcast.net writes:

> I am still trying to get the air out of the lines and rad... don't know
> if I got it all yet.

Keep trying. I once changed some component in our cooling system, refilled
and bled air three times over the course of an hour, then drove the car
around the block for a few minutes and bled some more out. We left for Las Vegas
the next morning- a 550- mile trip. At 'Vegas, I bled some MORE air out.
After that, I got no more air. The cooling systems in these cars have so many
nooks and crannies, its like getting air bubbles out of a water bed- it
happens very slowly! Good luck- J Deryke