[DeTomaso] Concorso Italiano Exhibitor Ticket For Sale

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 12:28:15 EDT 2011

Well, it's become apparent that my engine won't be
back in 4033 in time to take it to Concorso.  :(

Too many little things to finish up, and the rubber strips that insulate the gas tank from direct contact with the body/chassis won't be here until Monday - so that means no engine install this weekend. Thank you to all who have offered to help. Look for a future engine install tech session in early September!

So, if you've been on the fence about going to Concorso, here's your chance!

Concorso Italiano is THE premier Italian automotive event of the year, AND they're celebrating DeTomaso's 40th Anniversary!

I have one automobile Exhibitor Ticket for sale.
Early bird price of only $100 (that's $50 off the current price!)

Show Car Registration includes:
- Entrance for your registered vehicle and two vehicle occupants as the vehicle enters the event.
- Two wrist bands for the Italian Vehicle Hospitality Pavilion
- One Event Goodie Bag per vehicle
- One Collector's Event Magazine per vehicle (while supplies last)

Cheers!
Garth
garth_rodericks at yahoo.com