[DeTomaso] helicopter needed

Chuck Adkinson chuck at pantera.ws
Mon Aug 8 20:59:03 EDT 2011

Michael,

A few years ago I saw 2 flyable Cobras somewhere in Michigan. I can't
remember which airport they were located at. There are 6-7 flyable Cobras at
Tara Field near Atlanta belonging to the Army Aviation Heritage Foundation.
The organization also has numerous UH-1 Hueys. They might be able to assist.

For 20 years I had the great fortune of flying all the different models of
Army AH-1 Cobra. The UH-1H was what I flew in Vietnam, the Cobra in the NG.
Good luck.

CW5 Chuck Adkinson (ret)
www.9thcav.com
www.pantera.ws