[DeTomaso] Tilt Wheel

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:03:58 EDT 2011

My question is once you purchase any car and adjust the tilt wheel to your preferred poosition, how many times do you ever change it again? My guess is never or seldom. If in the Pantera it is an issue of ingress and egress then IMO a removable steering wheel can solve most of that and a couple spacer blocks where the column mounts can be used to set the steering column at your preferred (albeit fixed) tilit driving position easily.

Julian