[DeTomaso] Jameslist...my new guilty pleasure - two GR4 cars...

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:53:56 EDT 2011

Ok.so there is this place called "Jameslist".which is like craigslist, only
apparently only high end items and rich people. I could spend hours upon
hours here...incredible. BUT.I also noticed that TWO GR4 cars are on there.
car 5855:

http://www.jameslist.com/advert/270392/for-sale-detomaso-pantera

and also 2344:

http://www.jameslist.com/advert/107991/for-sale-detomaso-pantera

along with several other p-cars.obviously familiar with both of these cars
as well as most of the ones on there for sale.but still.cool place to check
out neat stuff.

This is NPC but I wasn't familiar with a "Wiesmann" but this may be one of
the coolest body lines I have ever seen on a latemodel.I don't know much
about them (YET) except whats obvious on the description.but that is really
cool..     http://www.jameslist.com/advert/318886/for-sale-wiesmann-gt-mf4

Anyway.if you weren't familiar.enjoy!

Cullen