[DeTomaso] Tilt Wheel

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Mon Aug 8 00:42:58 EDT 2011

Something with the tilt as well as telescoping would probably be best? One
of the guys on the list looked into having Flaming River make up a complete
column for a Pantera but I think it was going to be very expensive, though I
don't know how much? Darren Shockey installed a more modern column in his
Pantera, I don't remember what car it was from originally. IIRC, Darren said
it was a big job.  And last but not least, I did see a Chevy column in a car
years ago but I don't remember talking to the owner about it.

Art