[DeTomaso] Photos of the driveway ramp thing

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 12:16:04 EDT 2011

It's a pretty slow Sunday on the list, so I thought I'd send some photos of
my masterpiece of this weekend!

I now have high speed internet installed at home - it was really hard to
write with only a web-based e-mail service on a Blackberry...  I got some
good ideas from the Peanut Gallery regarding more permanent solutions, so
now that I have at least one workable one, ugly though it may be, I can take
my time and decide what I want to do long-term.

Pix are here:

Compared to some of the works of art on others' websites, this is somewhat
third gradish, but it got the car in the garage!!! The solution was to build
up a pyramid with blocks of wood to raise up the front wheels to clear the
hump.

My parking brake is of course all frogged up now, but that poor parking
brake takes at least one hit a year which knocks it out of commission until
my next safety inspection.. when I fix it, and it lasts about a whole week
before hitting something else.