[DeTomaso] Tom @ Pebble

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Sat Aug 6 04:28:53 EDT 2011

By far the Pantera is the largest example of priceless metal artwork in my collection. Excluding Zepelin's.
Hats off to the man who we can all thanks for the car that almost wasn't.
And a piece of art that just looks like no other. Which I happen to really like.
So if I can offer a pittance to assist in a proper appearance fitting a man of Tom's stature at Pebble then I will. And did!
FYI Jeffs paypal email is below(copy then go to  www.paypal.com)
zumzum at cox.net

Thanks for your efforts Jeff,much appreciated with the current events in your life,hope things are getting better.
Matt
3584