[DeTomaso] small technical problem

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Aug 3 21:21:30 EDT 2011

We talking about 2 different set ups. I doubt Hall actually sells the
Ride Tech shocks because it is a bolt on. As I said this is the car he
worked with ride tech to put the Ride Tech air suspension and it is in
fact a replacement to the shock:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/rt2.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/rt1.jpg

I know were taking about 2 different things here. This is the

This is the airbag on my car.

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/frontsus/sus2.jpg

I just got the new a-arms I built from scratch powdercoated and hope to
begin on the front suspension again this weekend:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/FS2/fs1.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/FS2/fs2.jpg

Gary