[DeTomaso] small technical problem?

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Aug 3 20:53:03 EDT 2011

That's a different Hall setup. He did it a couple different ways. Like I
said without a tank it will be slow, but a tank is not hard. The airbag
set up he did with ride tech has no limitation on track or street and is
used on many after market muscle cars bot street and track.

It is a bolt on replacement.

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/rt1.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/rt2.jpg

Gary