[DeTomaso] small technical problem

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 16:50:07 EDT 2011

In a message dated 8/3/11 13 29 32, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> HELP!!!
> Short version - I changed jobs and had to relocate. Just arrived at
> our rental house for the next year with the Pantera. There is a steep
> slope going from the street down to the garage and the car bottoms
> out. I've tried backing in and various angles. Are there any
> techniques or devices to get around this? This could be a real
> problem. Thanks

The solution is fairly straightforward--you have to rent another house!!!!

No, I'm not kidding.   The other alternative would be to hire a contractor
to fix the driveway, but that would be a very expensive proposition and your
landlord is never going to want to pay for that.

You're screwed. :<(

Mike (really bummed that you didn't figure that out before you rented this