[DeTomaso] Rear deck mold for sale

richard bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 16:16:52 EDT 2011

I am interested in the rear deck mold if no one else needs or wants it.I would like to try my hand at making a glass rear deck.
Vic,are you already coming down to Laguna Seca for the Concorso or the historic races August 19th thru the 21st?If you are, i can meet you then/there.If you are coming from the north and did not want to come down that far i have a brother near Concord off of Interstate 680 thats roughly 2 hours north of Laguna Seca.I live just south of San Jose in Los Gatos.Where are you located?
Richard Boschert #5919