[DeTomaso] Tail Light Lens Screws

Stanford Smith stanfordsmith1969 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 21:04:28 EDT 2011

Here's the link: http://www.drillspot.com/products/411496/Approved_Vendor_Industrial_Grade_6EA51_Socket_Head_Cap_Screw

The low profile head is nice.  The only difference to the picture is that they are threaded all the way up.
-Andy

From: Stanford Smith <stanfordsmith1969 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Tail Light Lens Screws
To: jskeane6 at gmail.com
Cc: detomaso at list.realbig.com
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2011, 10:26 AM

I just recently purchased some.  I went with the black as that's what color (black and rusty) the ones were on my car.  You screw them in with an allen head wrench.  I think they're anodized...but I can remember for sure.  I ordered 2 different kinds off the internet (Grainger was one of the vendors) because I got frustrated wasting my time looking around Atlanta trying to find them.

I can look tonight and send you the correct size.  I have extras so if you send me your address I'll mail you a set.

-Andy
Waleska, GA
'72 2515

Message: 2