[DeTomaso] oil cleaning

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 2 15:16:03 EDT 2011

I could understand using something like this if you were a long haul truck driver (100s of 1000s of miles a year) or maybe even a sales person, Taxi, Cop Car, maybe 40/60 thousand a year?  But for our Pantera's, most of us put what maybe 1500/3000 miles a year if we're luck? Cost $599.00 seems high? Not to say it not a good product!...For me, I'll just change my oil and filter once a year! OK, if I was luck enough to get to drive my Pantera more then 3000 miles year, I'll change the oil and filter twice! LOL