[DeTomaso] paint color

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 1 17:50:06 EDT 2011

I used SEM brand rattle can paint in Satin Black along with there Black primer on all my trim! Looks great for the last 6/7 years. The good part is if you do get a little chip touch up is easy!
I think the main thing is to clean things really good! Then clean again! I use one of those green scratchy pads with alcohol.

Worked for me!