[DeTomaso] NPC - need help with throwout bearing on a 4 speedtoploader

Cullen1972 cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:30:51 EDT 2011

Hi Will,

It's a 3 finger style original clutch from zoom, with original style fork, not the 5,0 style. This one pulls from the rear of the car, or push from the front. I'm running a wilwood style hydraulic slave that actuates the arm.

The pivot ball is more of an L bracket woth two bolts fastens to the bellhousing. The pivot portion of it is a plate that sits in a depression on the inside if the clutch arm. It uses a small retainer spring to keep tension i suppose, Although it seems like a trivial component in person.

Thank you for your thoughts on it!

Sent from my iPhone.