[DeTomaso] What would it take to fix Kalifornia?

robert simpson r.simpson35 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 30 02:39:32 EDT 2011

It would take a few things to fix Kalifornia, a few things that come to mind
are, requiring the use of part time legislators.  Several years ago in
Kalifornia or as I call it, TH3 P3OPL3LS R3PUBLIK of KAILFORNIA, we had part
time legislators and the salaries that matched.  The biggest problem with
those whores in Sacramento is the same problem I have at work, we have
people who think they are important and feel the only way to prove their
importance is to generate something with their name on it, regardless who it
affects.

Secondly, stop giving "Free" things to people who aren't even here legally.
Welfare, medical and free education and all you have to do is break the law
and then have a kid, then the lights start to flash, balloons fall from the
rafters and the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes van hands you a debit
card to buy what you want and then you get section 8 housing with the help
of the feds/state, get great medical care and then you and your children can
get lower in state tuition at University.

Lastly, STOP SPENDING OUR MONEY like you are my ex-wife! (That goes for the
feds too!)  We DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD WITH A LIMIT CALLED, "UNLIMITED!"
If YOU folks don't balance a budget, you lose benefits, retirement and ALL
of your pay until you do create a balanced budget.  How's THAT for a start.

Bob (the last of the Paleo-Conservatives in Kalifornia)