[DeTomaso] Extreme NPC - What would it take to fix Kalifornia?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 19:26:51 EDT 2011

Rob,

   The 10 ton gorilla is the HUGE amount of unfunded government pensions, like $500,000,000,000.  I think a lot of people, like me, figure that when the state doubles our taxes, we'll move.  It seems odd that all the state unions have been satisfied to get promises of unfunded pensions.  I guess they figure they can put guards at the border and keep us from leaving?  I guess I can't see how anyone could promise these pension adn not fund them.

   One idea, buy a place in Vegas and be an NV resident, and a vacation condo in California.  Property is suppose to be dirt cheap in Vegas now.

Ken